Wendy’s Copycat Slow Cooker Chili Recipe
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 8 hours
Total Time 8 hours 15 minutes
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 15 ounce can stewed tomatoes
- 1 29 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 15 ounce can dark red kidney beans
- 1 15 ounce can light red kidney beans
- 1 15 ounce can pinto beans
- 1 1.25 ounce package chili seasoning about 7 teaspoons
Brown the ground beef.
Add all ingredients to crock pot and stir well.
Cook 8 hours on low heat.
Serve with saltine crackers, shredded cheddar cheese, and diced onions.
Original recipe: Copycat Wendy’s Chili in the Crockpot Recipe from Raining Hot Coupons.