- It is not recommended to save leftover batter; it is better to make it into pancakes and freeze those.
- Place a sheet of wax paper between each pancake to prevent them from sticking.
- Put the pancakes in a freezer bag. You may also double-bag these if you plan to keep them for a while.
- Freeze pancakes for up to six weeks.
CONVENTIONAL OVEN HEATING DIRECTIONS
- Prevent oven to 375°F.
- Place pancakes on a single layer on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through.
MICROWAVE HEATING DIRECTIONS
- Stack up to 3 pancakes on a removable plate.
- Microwave uncovered on HIGH for 75-90 seconds.
- Serve immediately.